Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Fetish For Today is: Scat

Hello! I hope the readers of these articles in Counselors Corner won't had for the hills when it comes to today's topic. You do not have to like it or partake in any fetish that you find not to your liking. I will remind all of us in the lifestyle that in the bdsm lifestyle, a lifestyle that is "outside the norm or Vanilla society" to be aware that we are supposed to welcome all orphans in our lifestyle and accept others for where they are and what they like/ Please keep this in mind when viewing all my articles

What is Scat?
For several years "poop play" was not spoken about, outside of private circles. It was considered a large deviation from the normal behaviors of society. Looking at this closer I noticed much literature on the subject of Babies who will play in their feces . Most Pediatricians described it as a "normal phase" that the child would out grow with some direction and urging from the parent figure. I remember going through this phase with my own children. I did as the Pediatrician said, and it ended. I gave it no thought until I went to write this article.

Psychology
Most of us respond to the same stimuli that most living creatures respond to. they are known as the senses. Smelling, touching, seeing tasting and hearing. What is interesting is that we all respond in different degrees to each stimuli. Some people respond to touch while others respond to seeing and others respond to hearing. People who embrace Scat as a fetish, are seemingly more tactile, (respond to touch) on a very high level. The very touch of warm, smooth, creamy textures as well as the smell, put them into "Fetish head Space". I do not ask for you to understand this. I am only sharing this information for educational purposes. I know that you will think, yeeech! I understand this, however, in many ways, Scat is intimate in nature as well as bdsm in form. The Dom or Dom me' is sharing one of the most intimate things that the human body produces. The slave or sub is also bonding with the very essence of their partner. In so doing the Dom and slave are sharing an experience that most of us will never venture to have. Again..notice the Tops and Bottoms behaviors, creating the bdsm bond that we all crave. Most slaves and subs long for the feeling of having no control. Dom's and Dome's want to control it all. In Scat play that is what is going happening.

Warning! Warning! Danger! Danger!
Scat can be dangerous to your health and to all involved. Feces attacks the Immune system and staff infections, and even parasites can be found in stool. I will say that a hard Penis or still swollen clit can know no bounds. I will also say, clean yourself well before you play and after you play with a Bacterial soap. Short Scat sessions should not cause any major concern. It is when a Master may leave a slave, to sit in his poop that bacteria and staff germs have time to form and enter the body. If you have cuts, scrapes or any open skin you are very much at risk. If you put excrement by your Genitals you are asking for an infection. At lease... annoying....at most... it can turn very dangerous.

So why
Now that's a question I often wonder about. Here is what I have come up with after many years in the lifestyle. You have heard this from me before. A stiff cock and a hard clit know NO boundaries. Simple and concise, easy to control, NOT!

Techniques
I will only discuss a few techniques here. Remember the human brain creates whatever we direct it to create. 1. Scat play is introduced by Mistress or Master, Top or Bottom by actual deification on their property. 2. Slave or sub are directed to pick it up and smear it in the places directed by the Top. 3. Slave of sub are commanded to sit in it and smear in all over themselves. If you want to add more to this list please email me at four11bdsm@yahoo.com

All in All
Scat is not really as "far out" as we in the bdsm lifestyle think. For some it is gross, sickening, smelly and unacceptable. For others it is shear Bliss. I will say again, it has many of the same elements of Power and submission that the bdsm lifestyle gives to us. I also view certain fetish behaviors as a television station. When something is on the Cable or Satellite, that I do not like, I can change the channel, and I do.

Counselors Corner is a MW production2009c and is written for 411bdsm.com
If you are having mental health issues please contact a mental health care professional in person.
We encourage community involvement. Questions and comments will be posted, anonymity protected.
I will be glad to help anyone in the lifestyle. Please email me here or at: four11bdsm@yahoo.com

No comments: