Saturday, December 27, 2008

The topic for today is: Alternative Medicine

On the way to work today I was thinking of the words, alternative and medicine. Thinking of what alternative medicine has become here in the USA. Now I know that for some alternative medicine is the place to turn. I also know that I would seek out any treatment that would work for me too.

In Western main stream culture the definition to alternative medicine is: Asking questions to you're Doctor. Not holding Doctors up on pedestals. Think about it this way. We are the customers, they are the suppliers. Always, Always, remember it is called the 'Practice of Medicine". Doctors practice on us.

If you are having emotional issues, please contact a mental health care professional in person.
This is an MK production 2008c written for 411bdsm
We welcome comments and questions and stories. You will protect your anonymity

No comments: