Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Introduction into BDSM Counseling

Hello to all and a Happy Holiday Season!

I have been blessed and honored to write a New Column for " OUR " 411BDSM site. Mistress is most kind and has much wisdom and wishes to make this site not only the best BDSM site, but an innovative and "REAL" place to come for FUN, COMFORT, BELONGING and COMMUNITY. It is a place to get our needs met and fulfilled. As part of this venture I will be available to provide "head help" spiritual direction, and insight, into the BDSM realm. I will also share a thought for today, on life, love and the pursuit to get what we need to feel whole and healthy. We also will post an email Addy, where you can bring issues, relationship questions and protocol questions, as well as fetish and issues of compulsively. These questions will be answered in a timely manner.

So..... Who is this guy anyway? My slave given name is spankey. I have been in the lifestyle for 25 years, give or take a few years. I hold degrees in, Family Counseling, Masters of Business, and have counseled BDSM-Relationship Therapy for 17 years. I was formally trained as a slave, and have a "Slaves Heart". I love to live life to the fullest in the Vanilla world as well as in the Lifestyle. I have done and continue to do private BDSM counseling on line. The most important thing is that I am available to you! I do not judge, but evaluate, I take the stance that we are not right or wrong, and look for the solution that works for you and your relationship. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then write to me. State your permission to use your letter on the web site. Your name will not be used. If you wish to keep your issue private then please state that also. We are all part of each other and each others support makes us a strong and healthy community. I hope to hear from you at: mailto:four11bdsm@yahoo.com

PS. If your relationship requires permission from your Mistress or your Master, please let us know that also. Thank you, spankey

No comments: